Are you a young person interested in tech, live music events, streaming or marketing? We have an exciting volunteer opportunity for young people ages 12-25 to get involved with the planning and running of LiveFest 2020!
With opportunities both pre event and on event day, young people will learn new skills, have access to industry training and more!
Event Support Volunteer Roles
- Stream Team: Live stream element of the event. A team of young people supported by youth workers & sound engineers to stream the event live online. PRE EVENT TRAINING & ATTENDANCE AT WORKSHOPS REQUIRED
- Stage Production Team: Broadcasting of Audio Visual elements of the event PRE EVENT TRAINING & ATTENDANCE AT WORKSHOPS REQUIRED
- Artist Selection & Liaison: Shortlist & select the artists for the event, liaise with artists PRE EVENT ATTENDANCE & ENGAGEMENT REQUIRED.
- Video Production: Help us put together a variety of videos of performers, market creatives, community groups etc for promotion of the event and to use on event day PRE EVENT ATTENDANCE & ENGAGEMENT REQUIRED.
- Marketing: Design content & marketing material for the even PRE EVENT
- Event MC
There will be a limited number of spaces for young volunteers (12-25) to get involved at LiveFest due to restrictions.