Work Experience at Jets
PLEASE NOTE: Work experience applications at Jets is currently closed until Term 3.
Young people can gain valuable experience in the creative industries through a range of available programs:
For interested students in years 9-12. Placement is completed in block weeks at twice a year (see below), in small groups of around four students at a time, booking is essential.
While completing a placement at Jets you may find yourself doing things such as:
- Helping out at live music events
- Assisting with the delivery of youth programs that could include film, animation, drama, painting or photography.
- Helping in the office with administration tasks.
- Helping around the facility with basic maintenance tasks.
Key personal attributes for potential placements:
- Creative & Fun
- Open to trying new things
- A positive altitude for working with people of different abilities
- Non judgmental and Accepting of all people.
Please note: We are only able to offer work experience placements within these times, often schools can be flexible with dates ask you work experience teacher/school.
To apply please follow the three following steps:
1: Send a copy of your C.V and cover letter to Simon.Eszeky@banyule.vic.gov.au
2: Complete out online application form here
3: Call Simon Eszeky to make an interview time 03 9098 8000
You can apply for work experience with our broader youth team at Greensborough throughout the year.