Student Placement at BYS - Currently Closed
Unfortunately our Student Placement positions are closed until October 2017. Applications for 2017 placement will be accepted from September 2017.
If you are intersted in undertaking placement at Jets, please click here or contact them direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest in completing your placement at Banyule Youth Services!
We have many people contact us, and unfortunately it is impossible to accommodate everyone. Before you proceed further with this request, please be aware that because of the nature of our work and confidentiality reasons much of what we can offer (around 60-80%), is office based small project work, with placements normally between 3-4 days per week.
For those with an arts, multimedia, music background or interest we would suggest you contact our multifunctional creative arts facility "Jets" directly on 94677152 or check out their page.
If you would like to proceed with a placement request please send an email to email@example.com and address the following criteria:
- Please attach a resume
- Please attach a scanned copy/photo of your license and WWC card (back and front).
- Please specify what course you are undertaking.
- Please specify what your placement requirements are - hours required and your availability. Also when you would like to undertake placement.
- Please specify any relevant experience in working with young people
- Please specify why you would like to work with young people and what you hope your placement at Banyule would offer you.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 9457 9855 or firstname.lastname@example.org