- What's On
- Our Programs
- Need help?
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Services
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Assistance for Parents and Families
- Bullying & Cyber Safety
- Disability Services for Young People
- Emergency Info
- Emergency Relief and Material Aid
- Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health Support
- Employment, Education & Training
- Housing & Emergency Accomodation
- Legal Assistance
- Life Hacks
- Multicultural Services
- Relationship support
- Safe Partying & Schoolies
- Same Sex Attracted - GLBTQI
- Sexual Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
- Photos and Videos
- Youth News
Banyule Youth Services held a Youth Summit in 2014 where we invited young people to offer recommendations to help improve our community. One recommendation was a handy info booklet of important topics like banking, tax, Medicare, enrolling to vote, getting your Ps and more.
Here it is! We hope you find these tips, tricks and useful bits of info helpful for you, no matter what stage you’re at in becoming independent.